Sep 11, 2012

Special for my sayangg only :D

note I: special for my sayang only.. 

note II: readers, please don't read it okay? later yalls can die after read this entry -.-' like seriously, i'm so the jiwangness and my grammarr shoo brokeenn ! i dont care :D hahaha 

-A wish and express my feelings to my sayang..

Happy 8 Monthsarry my Sayang  <3




Hi sayang! This is your girlfriend sayang Zaty and I know I'm always be your special girl in this world and in your heart kan kan sayang? HAHAHA!

Firstly, I just want to thank you for everything sayang.. EVERYTHING that what you did to me all this time okay? EVERYTHING LAH! (:
 make me happy, make me laugh, then accompany me when i'm lonely or bored, pujok if zaty merajuk or moody, never get bored of my attitudes and syg always advice me even i'm so ego and stubborn )): I also hate my attitude and I'm gonna remove,erase and buang my stupid attitude ya okay?) and too many things you already did to me sayang. All you did.. is the sweetest things happen in my life and I'm so thankful that I own you.. I'm so appreciated what you gave and did to me sayang..

Secondly, dr hujung kepala till hujung kaki, im so sorry baby boo..i'm so sorry for everything I felt so guilty when I always make you sad,mad at me and moody just because what I did to you, not happy with me even get bored with me. everything that makes you're not feeling well. : I hate it when you're so downnn. just don't change your feelings towards me okay. I'm so scared.. remember and I swear to you sayang, my heart never stop loving you eh sayang.. I just want you to be my other half till the end of my life because I know I can't far away from you, can't losing you . This is just not a words. I mean it.. InsyaAllah I'll prove it to you no matter how hard the situation is. I promise I'll make you HAPPY when you with me AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is never stop loving me ,BE HONEST AND DON'T EVER LIE to me (: sayanggg, what ever you do,what ever you want..I will always supporting you and gonna take care of you and your sensitive heart. 

.....AND AND AND my biggest dream is.... getting marry with you someday.. and I know its a long wayyyyy to go..  Its just a dream.. I hope it will be true someday.. InsyaAllah (: if you can make my dream come true.. Alhamdulillah (: and i'm so thankful and zaty harap doa zaty dimakbulkan. (senyum besar lah kalau dream zaty come true. hihihi)
Like seriously sayang.. I'm totally happy and always in love with you even sometimes we're fight. I hope you can forget&forgive what ever I did sayang and forget our past and just keep going with our sweet&sour relationship. :) and always be together through thick and thin. 

ILOVEYOUTHEMOST lahhh ! <3 *Kisses&Biggg Hugs for you*


p/s:THIS IS JUST FOR MY SAYANG , AMIRUL ASYRAF BIN AZHAR :*

lots of love,
Zaty Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment